Discover: Day 35

Weekly Memory Verse:

Now without faith it is impossible to please God, for the one who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who diligently search for him.
Hebrews 11:6 (ISV)

 

Meditation Thought:

Choosing to believe God about salvation is the most important choice I can make. Have I made that choice? Does everyone know it?

 

Today's Reading - John 3:16-18 (ISV) Choose another translation

For this is how God loved the world: He gave his unique Son so that everyone who believes in him might not perish but have eternal life. For God sent the Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God's unique Son.

(Today's reading came from the International Standard Version)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As Pete said it, “I'm IN”! Yes, I'm IN!!!!

RWT711 said...

I'd like to say that everyone knows it but I dare say that I don't always act like it so I choose to hide it at times... makes me sad to know the truth about myself in that regard.